Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 11 December 2015

Art Inspiration: Peaceful Spring and Summer Days

On Pinterest I've found the sweetest paintings of Victorian and Edwardian girls in the countryside, which is living my dream to be honest. When I have my own house, I can just imagine myself swanning about the garden in Edwardian and Lolita dresses, drinking tea and reading books on my days off. I'd love to live in the French or English countryside of course! These scenes are like my dreams come true.




 Albert Lynch


 Edmund Blair Leighton

 Emile Vernon

 John White Alexander

 Richard S. Johnson

Spring, John Lavery - my favourite dress of all!

Which is your favourite painting?

No comments:

Post a Comment