Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 21 November 2015

Christmas Market Meet at Manchester with CLAM

It feels like a while since I've posted here for some reason, but I've been very busy with college projects. Today I went to my first ever Lolita meetup with CLAM (Chester, Liverpool and Manchester)! Some people were surprised that I was in the fashion for five+ years and only recently went to a meet-up, and so am I!
I was really nervous about going to a meetup, which was silly as everyone there was so lovely and welcoming. I had a wonderful time, met some amazing Lolitas with gorgeous coordinates, and would love to go again sometime.

First we walked from the trainstation to the Christmas Market, where most of us got hot chocolate, and then we ate in Wagamama's, another first for me. I had the beef curry, which was so nice, but a red hot chilly hiding in there just about set my mouth on fire!

Here's what the girls were wearing, and also a bonus photo of my own coordinate. If anybody doesn't want their picture on my blog, please feel free to message me and I'll take it down.












My cheesy smile, taken with Mo and Abbey at Wagamama's. Photo taken by May.


Group shot from Nadina from Nadina O. You can see me, the shortest one wearing Innocent World in the centre of the photo, haha. 



It was so nice meeting you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment