Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 21 February 2015

My Own Sewing Corner!

My parents converted a little space in our living rooms for me to have a place to sew! I'm really happy, as I'm really into sewing at the moment. Hopefully I'll have more time to sew soon.

Oh, and here's a sneak peak of my Elizabeth Rose Lolita skirt!

It's not quite complete as we need to clear out the drawers for patterns and fabrics, etc, and it's not exactly Lolita styled - but I do think it has a retro feel somehow with the colours - yet I love it.

By the way, I saw the third episode of the Great British Sewing Bee programme, which is 50s week, and I'm in love with these 50s dresses! This gives me a lot of inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment