Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 21 February 2015

In the Navy

~You can sail the seven seas~

Finally, I've decided to take some Pullip photos again, this time with my latest addition to the doll family, Audrey!




My family and I went to the Maritime Museum at Liverpool's Albert dock. The museum was more of a serious place to be, as it was all about World Wars, Titanic and slavery, so I guess I wanted my photo edits to be less bright and cheery to match those dreadful things.

I was actually planning on taking some photos of her at the docks, but it was soooo bitterly cold that none of my family could stand it. We went to both museums on the dock as well, as my father wanted to see his martial arts teacher at the Chinese display.


Oh, and happy belated Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment