Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Monday 16 February 2015

Baby the Stars Shine Bright x Barbie at Laforet



Did anyone else get a huge surprise on the Baby website recently? I was really stunned to see a collaboration like this, especially with the glamorous, almost sexy image Barbie represents (at least recently, but maybe not so much in the 50s). To see her decked from head to (almost) toe in ruffles and frills is really refreshing, especially for us Lolita girls!

I would have loved to own this as a young girl, as I was such a Barbie fan back then - until I shaved all their heads for some reason long forgotten - and to be honest I'd still be proud to have it in my doll collection now.

No comments:

Post a Comment