Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Year's Resolutions

With January the First quickly approaching, I want to set myself some goals. I know you can set them at any time in the year, but I just want to make some now, to prepare myself! As I'm still ill with a chest infection, it's hard to gather motivation and energy, but hopefully by the start of January I'll be better!
  • What I really want is to get through my high school and finish it on a positive note, with as good a result I can get in the GCSEs.
  • Then I also want to get into a good college. Hopefully so I can study fashion and costume design, as my dream jobs are all centred around that! (That is, as well as being an author.)
  • To help my dad find a new job that he's happy in; right now he's not in a good place regardless of the amount of money he's payed, so I need to help him out as much as I can.
  • I really want to start sewing my own Lolita and vintage wardrobe this year, so my challenge is to become a better dress-maker. 
  • I also want to finish at least one of the books I'm writing this year, and then publish it to Kindle and Ebook readers. Either When the Summer Ends, or Margaret's School; but preferably the former, as I want that to be my first published novel. 
  • In the summer I am going to get another puppy to love and train, so I have something to do and look forward to.
  • To be happy! I think that should be everybody's wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment