Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Monday 24 November 2014

Luna, my new kitten!




My uncle's cat had unexpectedly given birth to a litter of kittens, so as he was having trouble finding homes for the kitties, my family decided to get one for my younger sister. I just thought I'd show her off on my blog because she's so darn adorable!

Abi decided to call her Luna after Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, but I liked it also because of Luna the black cat from Sailor Moon! Luna is settling in well - and surprisingly I'm not having any allergies - but is rather wary of my big silly dog, Indy, who only wants to have a sniff at her. But I'll really feel sorry for her when Cleo comes to visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment