Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Monday 13 October 2014

Pictures Drawn for Me Part 6

Here are some drawings done by friends either on Deviant Art, or in real life! These pictures mean so much to me, I just love them! Some are my OCs and some are birthday presents and art trades with friends in real life. I'll upload them in the order I got them. <3



This picture is drawn by my dear friend Wendy. She drew me an amazing picture of Usagi from Sailor Moon, and it came along printed with a quote from Plato - "Every heart sings a song incomplete until another heart whispers back", which I absolutely adore! Another picture came with it, one she has decided to work on for my birthday!




And this wonderful picture was what Angie drew for me as a part of our trade! He's our dear little psycho-boy, Patrick Hockstetter from Stephen King's IT dressed as a vampire for Halloween. As she knew I have a liking for Anne Rice's vampire chronicles, she incorporated a bit of Lestat de Lioncourt into the design, which I think is an amazing idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment