Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Adventures of Princess Cake-bum

Otherwise known as... the Lolita makeover of my 11 year-old sister, Abi! She seemed reluctant at first, but as I hardly see her anymore, I decided to just drag her through it. Doesn't she make a wonderful Lolita!

First of all I did her makeup (not very successfully, as I'm so clumsy, I must admit *laughs*) and then chose her outfit. Really, I think she should wear this style all the time; I may be biased, but I think she really suits it and looks so cute in it! Also, she's excellent at posing and is very photogenic!


Headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: Bodyline
JSK: Whipped Showcase - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Abi's own shoes (she has much bigger feet than I do!)

As she was being all moan-y about being dressed up, I said to her:
"You may not be the cleanest fairy in the forest, but you'll make it!"
Mainly I said it to joke about her lack of hygiene, but she has a good sense of humour. It soon became her catchphrase of the day, and so she'd say it to literally anyone! 

Some closeups:




And then Batman joined us!

I had a really fun time dressing her up and generally being very pushy, pretending to be a flamboyant fashion photographer. In actuality, this was all a part of my evil plan to gain a fellow Lolita to hang around with! I don't think Abi's so keen, though, ahahaha.

She's one of my best friends and will soon start the same high school as me, in September. She's a first year and I'm in my final year! ;w; It must be exciting for her, because Year 7 was one of the best years of my life (and when I first discovered Lolita, too!). I'm looking forward to going to school with her.





No comments:

Post a Comment