Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 8 August 2014

So I wore Lolita Yesterday...

And it went really well! Here's my co-ord:


Headdress: Handmade with rose fabric
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: Shirring Princess - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Red or Dead
Seemingly I haven't worn it much lately, as I've fallen into the habit of just slinging on a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt. Yet you can see here, shirring is magical for plus-sized lolitas! And you probably can't tell, but I'm wearing two off-brand petticoats. 
I went to Liverpool for the afternoon and had tea in a café and looked in vintage shops, whilst my brother was buying HarleyQuin merchandise. My sister said that when we were walking past this bus, a little girl said to her mother "look, mummy, a princess!"! Wow, it feels nice to get compliments like that! *blushing* 

No comments:

Post a Comment