Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 26 April 2014

Another Lolita Co-ordinate


Saturday

Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright - Shirring Princess
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Head bow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
 
 
Usually I don't wear so much Lolita clothes, because a) Indy's and Cleo's paws are almost always muddy, and b) I still need to lose a little more weight for my other JSKs. I used to wear Lolita every weekend when I went to school full-time to have a break from my really unattractive, bottle green uniform, and now I'm well enough to go to school full time again, I'm getting back into that tradition. Also, when I feel ill I don't really want to wear Lolita in case I get it dirty fainting or having a seizure, but now there's no risk of that at the moment, I want to make the most of it!
I'm wearing a lot of BtSSB today! It must be my favourite Lolita brand by far... Also, I took some quick photos of details in my Lovely Sweet Room JSK for inspiration of my next artwork. I just love all the details in BtSSB dresses, and the poodles are so adorable! I wonder if someday there will be a print with cocker spaniels on? It would be at the top of my dream dress list, if so!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment