Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 20 December 2013

Pictures Drawn for Me Part 2

Here are some drawings done by friends either on Deviant Art, or in real life! These pictures mean so much to me, I just love them! Some are my OCs and some are birthday presents and art trades with friends in real life. I'll upload them in the order I got them. <3


This is Aika drawn by Riku4 on Deviant art. I love how sweet she made her look!

Birthday gift by my friend Wendy. It was a very lovely present! The special effects are great!


This is by my friend on Deviant art, AmazingNicky! As a part of the art trade we had. :) I drew her Princess Violetta, from the pictures she sent me. She called this picture "vivant avec identites qui nappartiennent pas a moi", which literally means "living with identities which are not my own" in French. I thought this title was amazing, because it suits Aika's situation with her name, AND it's from a Marina and the Diamonds song, "Valley of the Dolls", which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment