Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 25 May 2013

Dreamboats and Petticoats

Today I went to HMV because there was a sale, and I got 4 CDs for £10, and they are called 'Dreamboats and Petticoats'. The songs are a collection of songs that were popular in the 1950s, so I thought they were cheap, so why not give them a go! I'M IN LOVE, GUYS!!  Songs from the 50s are the cutest things ever!
Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Neil Sedaka, Marty Wilde and The Ronettes are my favourites. uwu//
I've got collection 4 and the 'Summer Holidays' ones.

Okay, I'm in love with Buddy Holly. He's so cute and beautiful! But he's dead... *cries* I told my mum I'm getting married to him (lol) and she said when she was my age, she started a Buddy Holly Fanclub. I said, 'What was it like?'... and she said it was on her own in her bedroom!! Well I'm joining this club anyway! Is it uncool to join a club ran by your mum?

No comments:

Post a Comment